From:
Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:18:45 -0800
For health reasons, Sandy (of the closed shelter Heaven Scent) has had
to make the tough decision to re-home her last five hospice babies.

Sandy has requested that her hospice kids come to us to live out the
rest of their days--and we have agreed to take them, and keep the
bonded group together.

We need to arrange transport from Alabama to Illinois, but here`s the
rub---We need drivers with some knowledge and experience with hospice
kids. These are not young, healthy ferrets.

Please contact us, if you have any ideas, or can help. This needs to
happen quickly & smoothly for all concerned--and the Illinois winter
is nearly upon us

Thanks so much.

Love,
Zoo