From:
xx torAMOSlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:50:30 +0000
This site was web put on the Internet in 2002 when here in the UK it was
completely relevant to many of the rescues (including you good self) were
claming on the net that they were taking an amount of money, through
displays, shows, ferret racing etc., that would have legally have obliged
them to seek charity status.

At the time the subject , including this web site was extensively debated
on most, if not all the UK ferret sites and everybody remembers your
contribution to the debate.  I must admit to wondering what Ms Crompton's
motive are for bring up past history at this point.

Please contact me I can be of any help, I am not a vet and in the past
30+ years none of my animals have visited my vet for anything other than
routine check up.