From:
Pamela Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 22:22:19 -0700
Dear diary,
AH yes I can say I needed to keep a diary about my little self.being only 3
months of age I need to start talking to someone.I am a good ferret,liveing
well on TF and water with vitamins in it.I do not care for treats much,butI
think my owner likes that.ONly because I might go raiding the food at
night.(HEHE).But I can say I am good and don't do stuff like that!.well I
live in a very big 4 story ferret cagfe with a hammaock and a snow hat.I
have a play area witch has a dog toy that has a bell in it.I never give up
on that toy,I WILL someday get that bell out!  I go down stairs to get my
food and water,witch is neatly placed on a mat taped down to my cage
floor.(even though I always mess it up);.> I go In my corner to my *specil*
paper and you know..... I love my cage even though I do not spend much time
in it.my nice master lets me out 3 times a day and I stay out for...well a
VERY time!I have a room that I romp in it is very clean and as my mom says
"ferret profed" I really don't know what this means all I know is that I
cannot find any intresting to drag under the big thing my mom lays on when
she sleeps.I live with 2 cats (;.<) I don't like them much and I think they
don't fancy me either!sometimes I can see them by the door and I sneak up
real close and wiggle my tail...and .....leap!  I try to bite there ugly
toes off and make them mad(hehe it is so much fun!)they get scard and run
off (fools).I am very playful and will atack any one who comes by me.I
simply follow them and jump on there sorry leg!  they better be wearing
pants because if they are not they will get bitten!  but of couse not hard I
seem to never bite,unless AND I say UNLESS they say NO NO !  don't!  that is
a que for me to carge!  well I sould say I don't like baths,I cannot stand
them!  well now that I have explaned to you what my life style is I can tell
you 'bout me I am 3 months old,albino,female,spayed (thank god),playful,
happy,and most of all HIPER!Iam I tigger of the ferret world.I am boucy
pouncy FUN!  well I better go now,if you want to hear more about me and what
I do every day tell me my mom likes e-mail,but she has no idea that I am
doing this (;.>) well if you do E-me at [log in to unmask] like e-mail too so
...... hop to it or should I say stalk...jump...bite toes!  well bye diary
and ferret people!

love,Chupa (why was I named after a sucker?!?)