From:
Tracy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:46:03 -0500
I have a newly dx fuzzy with insulinoma and is a very picky eater.  Ive
made the duck soup with the a/d and that bombed big time.  I've tried the
baby food, no way.  Both of which smell bad so I can't blame her.  When
she gets ready to eat her kibble she will but there is no "force feeding"
her.  We have started pred. today.  Of course the first dose was a piece
of cake the second however, well that was a bit tricky.  I found she also
doesn't like cream cheese or peanut butter.  What else can I give it to
her in?  I ended up giving it in homemade hairball stuff.  So I can't
give her that 2 times a day.  Also, treats.  , She loves raisins , which
she cannot have.  Don't guess they make a raisin flavoring?  That might
be something we need to invent.  I appreciate any help.Trying to get
Sadie to take her pill and get her to eat something about did me in.

Thanks,
Tracy