From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:17:44 -0400
Friends...Romans...Countrymen!!!...oh!!...Wait!!!...that is another
time... another place...LOL...

let's see..."Friends" was right...Ferret Lovers...Snuggle Bunnies!!!!

time is running out to buy your advanced tickets for the Afghan being
raffled off for Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter [Cleveland] and for ADV
Research...at the Chicago Show...Oct.  6th....

the afghan is now finished!!!...and the pics are up at...
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/raffle.html

[the pics are really lousy...]...it is hard to take a pic of an afghan
that covers the whole top of a king-sized mattress!!!!...but you can get
an idea... all the info you need is on that page...and the time is running
out to buy tickets thru the mail.....course...if you are going to be at
the show...you can get your tickets there...:)

at the bottom of that page is the info for another raffle that Jean is
having... my mommy is crocheting one of the prizes...this raffle is for
very special causes...the American Red Cross, and the AVMF....please check
that out also...it goes till Nov.  11th...so you need to get your checks
in the mail no later than about a week prior to the deadline to make sure
they get in in time...:)

please...go check out the page...and buy as many tickets as you can...all
the proceeds go to very worthy causes...and ones near and dear to many of
our hearts...

kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Hope-HollyHeart,
Eddie, Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-too, Angel, Lefty-LuvBug, and
"Sonny"!...Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle,  and the biggest pieces of my heart...Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Vote for my site at http://www.ultimatetopsites.com/general/fuzziedad/
Where the best ferret pages are located.