Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2013 23:02:11 -0700
120ml Prednisolone has gone up almost double these past several months.
I get mine at Walmart which their price is now around 78.00 from
around 40.00 something several months ago. I found that if I use a free
discount rx card the price came down to 28.00. I had my prescription
transferred from Rite Aid to Walmart just by going to Walmart and
taking my previous bottle of Prednisolone so they can get the info to
transfer to them. Using the free discount pet rx card has saved me a
lot of money and I posted this info a couple months ago on this group.
With the price of our pet meds continually climbing it only makes
sense to use these cards. You pay NOTHING for them so why not!

When transferring your prescription give them the card which you can
download from the website and it works immediately. They will put this
info in the computer and it will give you anywhere from 75-80% off. I
hope more people start using it...It has saved me a lot and this also
helps people who do not have insurance to get prescriptions... I know
because my husband tried it on a prescription of his and it was cheaper
not to use his insurance card and use the free discount rx card. Here
is the info so I hope it can help you and others..
www.petmedicationcard.com

There are lots of other cards out there just do a search on "free pet
rx discount card" I believe this can be used on humans if not there are
others such as: www.rxreliefcard.com (can be used for both pets and
humans) or call 1-800-776-0760 (this is the one my husband used)

Good luck....

Jackie

Sierra, Furrari,Sammy, Sable & Koda
At the bridge:
Taz,Opie,Harvey,Buster,Plato,Cybil,Simon,Coby,Peanut,Lexi,Bandit,Mo,
Echo,Precious,BumbleBear,Dominic,Mindy,Trance, Adrian,Hershey,Honey,
Laney,Voodoo,Wally,Sir Duke,Zipper,Duchess,Snowflake,Cinnabun,Ms Ellie,
Riley

Ferret Fun things:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/fuzzymum1
www.jackiesdecals.webs.com