From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:20:02 -0500
OK, so now I've found out I'm not supposed to give Kaopectate to the
ferts anymore, because IT contains frigging salicylic acid. Can't use
Pepto anymore for the same reason. So WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO USE?? Is
plain bismuth still available? I remember that it used to be available
in clear glass bottles, like calamine lotion was. I haven't been able
to find any at any online pharmacies yet; I haven't checked local ones
yet. How about "old" kaopectate? Is IT available? Or can I grind up
loperamide tablets and use those? My vet hasn't been around to ask yet.

ARRRGHHHHHHHHH! Help!

--
/\_/\
(>"<)