From:
Andy Coghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 16:43:46 -0500
>From:    Shea Anson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: aaaaaahhhhh!!!
>How do you guys get your ferts to eat the IAMS?  She usually likes
>hard/crunchy food ~ not really understanding this.

I also am currently going through the "food switch"  (I made a switch
recently to ZuPreem AND adopted the third furbrat who is making the switch
at the same time).  A couple strategies that have worked for me are (1)
mixing the old and new foods together, (2) leaving a second bowl of purely
new food at the other end of the apartment during play time so that they
either have to hippity-hop back to their own room to eat or lower
themselves to eat the ZuPreem, (3) hand-feeding the new food/offering it
as a "treat," and (4) resorting to coating the new food with raising pulp
to make (3) possible.

Hope that helps!

-Andy, Tripod Bob, Lily, and introducing Cody!