Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:11:19 -0500
Sandee,

I know that you know my Princess has arrived by the fan-fare that must
have taken place.  After all, she IS a Princess, and I'm sure it's not
often that royalty comes to the Bridge.  Oh Sandee, she was so very sick.
She had been fighting insulinoma and Adrenal for well over a year.  In
the last few weeks her condition deteriorated a little more every day.  I
would wrap her in the softest baby blanket(since she had virtually no fur
left) and we would rock for hours.  She would bury her beautiful litle
face in my hand as we rocked.  I know that made her feel content.

On the 15th I picked her up to rock her, and I saw her eyes.  My sweetest
of hearts was in so much pain.  She had gotten to the point when the only
time she didn't whimper was when I held her and rocked her.  She was so
tierd, Sandee.  I had a sad feeling she would be leaving me that night.

So Sandee, Please, please, tell her how very much I love her and always
will.  I hope she is happy and pain free now.  I'm sure she found Tori
right away,as they were best friends down here too.  She has many
brothers and sisters up there to reunite with.

Goodbye my very, sweet, very special, and very wonderful little girl.  I
miss you so much my whole being aches.  Please Princess,talk to Tori.
Please come down and let me know somehow, in anyway that you are alright.
I'm sorry, sweetheart, maybe I should have taken you to the Dr. earlier
that day.  But my baby girl, you and I both know what he would have done,
don't we Princey-pie?

You are 1 in a million, Princess.  Weasel dance 'till you just can't
dance anymore.  Enjoy your new life.  Be happy,play,run.  But most
importantly, please don't forget me as I will never, ever, forget you.
Your tiny little paw print will be forever emblazoned on my heart.

Thank-you Sandee for all that you do.  You are a blessed comfort to us,
the very sad fert Mommies and Daddies.  You are so very important to us.

Love,
Sue