Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:44:20 -0700
              ACTION ALERT

Under the Freedom of Information Act, the following telephone intercept
was recorded on the Automatic Surveillance Computers based at Agents
Office, Ferrets NW Foundation, Seattle Washington.
These data are downgraded to Unclassified and may be reproduced without
approval from surveillance agent.
E. Lipinski.

Hello . . . Sukie?

Yes, this is Sukie. Who's this?

This is Alex, you know, Alexandra in MA..

Oh, I'm surprised to hear from you, Alex, what's up?

Let me tell you, Sukie, I was really shocked this morning by the little
sable I got from you last week.

You're talking about Sweetie, the little, one year old sable, right?
What happened?

Well, Sweetie got me good this morning, right on the big toe, just
after I stepped out of the tub.

Oh, no. Don't tell me she bit you on your big toe!

Yes she did . . . just on the inside of my big toenail and also
directly underneath on the fleshy bottom.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Alex. Did you put anything on it?

No, I didn't. She seemed to like it just the way is was.

Click!

Termination of Phone Intercept No. 0001.03.21.2009. provided by Edward
Lipinski
Ferrets North West Foundation, Seattle (Mercer Island) Washington,
not D.C.