From:
"L. R. Liptak" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 1994 10:54:06 -0400
I am taking a several-hour-long flight in a couple of weeks
and managed to get a airline where they let you put your
carrier under the seat.  But they said I've got to
give my little ones a tranquilizer ??? !!!
At first, I thought this was crazy, but then I remembered
the story from the poster who said his ferret had clamped
her teeth onto the bars of the cage and wouldn't let go.
So now I want to know what type of tranquilizer and how much?
Also, since this is such a long flight, won't the tranquilizer
wear off mid-flight?  It's going to be at least 7 1/2 hours
plus time driving to the airport, etc.
I've seen lots of airline story postings, but no one ever mentioned
this...

Thanks for your input,
Robin.