From:
Linda Farrar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 13:34:01 -0700
This is my first posting and I'm not sure if it will go threw, but I'm
going to try.  My name is Linda and I have fifteen babies.  One of my gies,
MacGuiver has a problem.  He is two years and has always been the one to
jump over any gate you can put up, escape and get into trouble before the
rest.  He has always been very active.  One evening I put the babies to
bed, and the next morning when I was getting them up, MacGuiver kept
falling over.  Took him to the Vets, after blood work and every other test
you can think of he was no better.  On the third visit I asked for a ex
ray, and they found a large tumor on his spine.  They say it is
unoperatable.  He now drags himself around when he decides to get out of
the cage, which is not often.  We have made wheels for him, but he would
rather drag himself.  Please if anyone has heard of or has had this happen
please get in touch with me.  I just don't know what to do next.  He is so
alert and other wise healthy.  Please Email me [log in to unmask]