From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:34:54 -0800
hi all

I'm running a little behind on the fml but found the comments about A/C.
as a communicator i will say yes we have to be careful what & how we say
something.  but it bothered me how some of you are close minded on the
subject.  entertainment!  YES but it's more than that we can hear and
speak to animals and some of us would like to share this with others and
we see nothing wrong with this idea.

now i realize that since some of you don't have this wonderful gift you
don't get the amazing feeling that comes with the connection we have with
the animals.  so please don't criticize what you don't understand.  how
about this we tell YOU not to do something your good at simply because
we don't now how to do it.

ok- I'm off my soap box!!!!!!!!

pease no flames I have a delete button and I know how to use it.

rich and the fuzzy Sapiens barnaby & samantha &the ghost of pogo