Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 20:54:28 -0500
Just got off the phone with a young man who placed an add in the paper this
weekend.

He got two sable, MF females for Christmas.  He has had to move and is in
small quarters.  They have a large cage.  He gives them plenty of time out
and interacts with them and hates to get rid of them.  Hopefully after we
talked and inlightned him about a few things he will change his mind.  Has
problems with odor and such.  Bathing to much and I think he learned
somewhat by the end of our conversation.  I told him I would place this ad
on the FML for him.

The ferrets are located in Rochester,NH.  If anyone is interested please
contact me and we will go from there.

Love and Fuzzie Kisses
Penny