From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:00:50 EDT
You guys, I am putting up a few of Bailey's photo of the wild orphaned
mink that she helped to illustrate her previous posts.  Too magical to
not see.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolfysluv/detail?.dir=/8b70&.dnm=fd47re2.jpg
(hit next to see the other mink photos)

In addition is a picture of Deva's mini sculpture of the famed SuperTonks
of Julies (as well as Robin's).  Okay this is too damn cute to miss.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolfysluv/detail?.dir=/8b70&.dnm=3f2ere2.jpg

Lastly, if you are wanting some entertainment, go to this small album
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolfysluv/album?.dir=/8b70&.tok=phDauBFBACFDHAVa

It has various joke photos from the FML.  Such as Dippy in her pink
thong.  The Ferret Charmer.  Renee's drive by napping and much, much
more.  I hope that you have a ball looking at these.

Wolfy