From:
"FRITZ, GINA M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 08:12:00 EDT
Dear Rosie and Maxie,

You poor girls.  It looks like maybe Odie and Tater got cold paws.  I
believe everything happens for a reason and maybe your marriage wasn't meant
to be.  Isn't it better to find out now before your married?  Maybe someday
you all can be friends.  I know it is probably very hard on you both and
your little hearts are broken but it only means that Tater and Odie weren't
meant for you and visa-vera.  You girls should wish Tater and Odie much
happiness in their future.

There are plenty of other big and strong ferrets boys that I am sure would
love to have your paws in marriage.  That Conan fellow sounds like a catch!
Hey, and what about the rest of Smudge's brothers.....Hot Shot, Taz, Sam,
Rowdy, Max and don't forget that Simon fellow.....I hear he's a good
kisser!!!

You girls hang in there, it will work out....and don't forget, easy on the
raisins your single again.

Hugs & Dooks

Taylor and Dallas