From:
Jason Kryska and Cheryl Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 03:40:40 -0800
Hello to all you Ferrety Folk,

Im hopeing to get a tattoo done soon, with the Kenji for 'Love" partially
surrounded by a ferret.  Ive searched the net and cant find any sort of
picture similar to the style I would like the ferret drawn in thought.

As the Kenji is Japanese, I would like the ferret drawn in the Sumi-e
style.  I have posted a couple pictures of the sort of simple or Zen like
style Im looking for at -

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/ours/sume_i1.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/ours/sume_i2.jpg

What Im really hoping is those artistic sorts out there, might give a
crack at drawing me up a picture.  No color needed or anything..  just
black and white,..  and I promise Ill post a picture of the tattoo as
soon as its done :)

Thanks alot!!
Cheryl
Magic, Belle, Lizzy, Max, Otto, Jack, and the Boz-meister