From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:43:49 -0800
Hi, I just wanted to share with everyone, that, Jigs, my very first
ferret, and "the man of the house", is soon going to be featured on The
Planet's Funniest Animals.  His "talent" is opening the refrigerator in
order to get some grapes.  One of the wonderful things, is that in his
clip, his "sister" Luna, who passed to the bridge on September 22, 2001,
is shown climing in with him.  I have received a lot of flack from people
concerning the dangers of a ferret getting in the fridge and the dorr
getting closed.  Rest assured that our refrigerator is duct taped closed
ANY time we are not nearby to supervise Jigs antics.  Jigs is very special
and has no clue that he is a ferret, so please don't anyone tell him.  I
will keep the t shirt, of course, however Jigs has decided to donate his
winnings to help his brothers out with their adrenal surgery bills.  What
a man.

 angie george