From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 13:57:30 -0500
Hi All!

FACT has been busy cleaning out the closets at the shelter - pulling
out lots of 1 and very few of a kind items that I have and will be
listing on eBay over the next couple of days. Please be sure to check
them out at:

http://stores.ebay.com/1-Ferrets-Treasures-by-FACT

FACT items are identified with the special FACT benefit template so as
not to confuse my personal business items with FACT items. :)

There are a few of the Conversation Concepts ferret statues; some hand
made ornaments; a few one of a kind Fara Shimbo hand made porcelain
pieces (magnet and pin); and t-shirts. There is also an embroidered
ferret polo shirt FACT had made this year - we sold lots of them but
do have a few left. Great gift giving opportunities.

Thank you, yet again, for your continued support!

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc.