From:
Tommy Boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:18:35 -0700
The response to Cezar's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie candles has been
terrific!!!  Thanks to all of you who have ordered, and a thanks to those
of you who have offered your words of support, information, resources,
and cyber hugs!!!  Cezar sends everyone a "lick...lick..." Watch that
second lick...it is usually followed by a little "chomp..."

We still have candles left.  If you would like to order let me
know...they are going fast.  Just e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
and I will get the ordering information to you.  Just send me an e-mail
that lets me know how many you want, and I will make sure they are held
for you.  This also gives me a good idea if I am going to have to order
supplies, they take me about a week to get in.  The candles are a 4 oz
jar candles in a wonderfully delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Scent.  It
will drive you an your fuzzies nuts!!!  They are $7 ea or 3 for $20.

Thanks once again for everyone's support!!

Jenny and the WayWard Ferrets
www.waywardferrets.com