From:
Heidi Lepak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 10:54:13 -0400
We just contracted to build a house in the Tampa area, which mean a big
more for us and our ferrets since we are now in Puerto Rico.  Our house
here is completely tiles, so I've never had pooping on the carpet problems.
When talking to the builder, they brought out there beautiful upgraded
carpet color charts and I just laughed.  Tile on all my floors please.
Though it's quite a big of an expense, it will over ride all the tension
about dirty carpets.  Just a little bit of newspaper or paper towel in
their favorite corners and whalaa, all cleaned up.  If they miss, it's just
on the tile and wipes up real easily.

We survived the Petsburgh Critique
www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/3133
http://communities.msn.com/Ferret