Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:27:31 -0600
Okay, I hate to monopolize the forum, but I just have to share a resounding
WOOHOOO!  I spoke to the people at Eight in One less than a week ago,
explaining that I'm interviewing new foods and could I please have a sample
of your product?  Why certainly, they said, and I asked for sample sizes of
anything else they might have, especially vitimins and vitamin fortified
treats.  I was expecting SAMPLE sizes.  Today I got a 4.4 lb bag of food,
an 8 oz bottle of Ferretone, a 4 oz box of banana raisin flavor treats, a
4.25 oz tube of Ferretvite and (perhaps best of all) MILES of bubble wrap.
The babies are even now trying to rip into the bag I haven't even opened
yet.  This looks soooo promising.

dooks to all
charlie