From:
James Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:05:46 -0400
I would like to ask anyone who would like to assist a shelter to Please
help us.  We ahve been a part of the Ferret Store affiliate program ever
since it was started.  Now they have switched to Cunsumer Junction.  If
you would please go to my web site www.furrylogic.org/widgets then click
on the ferret store banner we get 2% of everything you sell.  In the
original program we got 5% so we have to more than double our traffic to
just break even with what we got before.  So if any of you are willing to
help it will be very much appreciated and go to help any ferret that comes
in here.  Again that web address is www.furrylogic.org/widgets we would
like to thank all of you who help us a very large thanks in advance.

JD/Widget's Halfway House