From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:35:38 -0700
Sylvie is our newer female ferret.  In the cage Slinky licks her ears and
hair and she screams all the time.  Outside the cage all three play ok with
her besides Slinky.  The other day Slinky was drinking water and must have
had water on his chin.  Sylvie was so cute and licked his chin... It looked
liked she was kissing him.  So are they having a love hate relationship or
what?

Fluff Fluff has a strange strange behaviour.  A few of our ferret's paw at
the water dish outside their cage.  I think they do this to drink the water
off the floor... Now Fluff is pawing big time at the water bottle in the
cage.  I'm afraid he may break it or something.  What the heck is he doing?
He will paw at the bottle for quite some time... Anyone know what he is
doing?  He just started in on this loveable water bottle..

Thanks for any advice.

Debbie