From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:16:12 -0600
Hi all.  Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that responded to my
post enquiring about 'The Story of The Rainbow Bridge'.  So many of you
wrote me and told me where to look and now I know.  You all helped me so
much.

Now for a brighter topic.  Tonight I am awaiting a call from Jennifer
Powers about her 3 ferrets up for adoption.  They live in Little Rock,
Arkansas which is a little over an hours drive from where I live.  I
currently have 14 ferrets and they have a wonderful loving home.  3 more
would be more then welcome and I am hoping to hear from her in the next
few hours telling me I am what she is looking for.  Cross your fingers
that when this is posted they will be my new babies.

I also want to share something with you about the ferret I took in 3 days
ago.  His name is Tyson.  His owner is pregnant and no longer wants him.
When I went to see him I asked her how he got his name and here is the
story.  When he was a kit and she bought him he was nameless for a long
time.  One day he escaped his cage and got a hold of her guinea pig and
bit its ear completely off.  Hence, the name Tyson:-)

He is a real cuddle bunny and I have him in a cage in my bedroom and am
'breaking' him in slowly to my herd.  He has never been around other
ferrets before and is a little nervous about the whole thing.  He will be
fine in a few weeks, this I am positive of.

Merry Christmas to everyone and give your ferrets an extra treat and kiss.
They are so precious.

Diane