From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:02:10 -0800
Hi Everyone,

Haven't written and some time now.  I have had several problems and now
in need of someone who would like a female albino ferret.  I have a
Rottweiler that will not except my ferret and since my male died she has
been so lonely that I would like someone who already has ferrets so she
will have someone to play with.  She is a sweet girl who likes to bite
sometimes and if you watch her close and tell her no bite she is really
good about not bitting.  I think she needs someone who knows ferrets
and will be able to handle her - not a kids ferret.  She is a sweet
ferret that has become depressed and needs another ferret to play with
she miss's her mate.  If anyone knows of someone please contact me at
[via BIG].

This has been one of the hardest things to do but I do wish she would
come out of her depression and the vet thinks another ferret will do
the trick and since I can not get another one because my rottweiler has
tried to get to her so much I know another one will not make it at my
house now.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all

[PS]

[Moderator's note: I'll forward any messages to PS.  BIG]