From:
Max Alert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 01:26:07 -0700
I just wanted to say that my mention of not having money was not a
passive-aggressive plea for help.  I know it's my problem and I know that
I have to deal with it.  The responsibility is mine alone.

When taking care of a pet, I think, one of the hardest things is to think
that money is a factor.  Is there a price limit that I can put on my love
for my babies?  No.  Is there a finite amount of money available to me?
Yes.  It hurts me to think that one of my babies may have to be put down
because of me and my lack of funds.  It makes me feel like a bad parent.

Anyway, I've talked enough.  Posting twice in one day makes this an amazing
average over 4+ years.  I apologize for the wasted bandwidth.  I'm just
very sad.

Take care everyone,
Max