From:
Cathy Mallette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:30:40 -0500
Since no one has shown an interest in purchasing from my website to
benefit a local shelter near me, I regret there will be no "award"
announcement. However, that will not keep me from donating personally
to them.

I am able to place items on it for private sale (meaning not usually
offered as part of the site items).

Therefore if anyone would like to sell their products through me,
contact me to negotiate terms.

I would love to add ferret items and anything else.