From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 12:33:21 EDT
Take one bright colored washable satin ferret tube...add fuzzybuns and hide
and watch... my kids have found if you run, aim and launch you can go in one
end and slide...slick as sn*t...right through...and still at speed ...out
the other end and keep going around and around at high speed.  the only
problem is if somebody gets dizzy and gets the exit exchanged for the entry
end...then its TRAFFIC JAM and everybody exits straight up thru te center
opening..and starts over..  I have rarely laughed so hard in my life...and
they throw in side dancing, line dancing, sound effects, and the occasional
rollover!

Oh yeah...the ferret cage fella's wife makes real high quality bright
colored satin ones that are washable and have great metal chains and
clips...and will make length to suit...for $7.50.  I can't buy the fabric
much less do the work for that.  My kids have three that were donated to the
infirmary along with a hospital unit he designed for my little hurt
fuzzies... and its the best therapy I ever saw for a recovering patient.

Anyhow...thats our newest ferret game at our Loony Bin!

Also: A new ferret business has been started to help with the purchase of
toys and other extras...It's:

                    FOUR PAWS EXCAVATING

 our Motto:  "We Dig Anywhere - No Hole Too Small"

for information and scheduling please see the senior Fuzzbean ... He's the
one draped sound asleep on top of the monitor over there >>>>>>>>.

 GFETE  dayna
 dayna frazier   102046,3162
 "Worry is the interest we pay on the trouble we borrow!"