From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:06:22 -0400
 --- In Ferret-Health-list@y..., XXXXXXXXXX wrote:
>Warp is our hardest ferret to get medication into.  Is there anything
>that could be *safely* used to give an appealing odor or taste (preferably
>both) to Carafate when it's prepared to make it more interesting *WITHOUT
>diminishing Carafate's function*?

Go to your local pharmacy and get a couple of the flavors - they cost about
$3.50 at our local CVS - there are about thirty or so now.  You get about 8
drops per bottle - they are really potent.  I don't know what Warp likes,
but you can put a drop of each on a plate and see which one he goes for.

We've had to do this with Connor a couple of times - the ferrets are less
fussy.

Bruce