From:
Katrina Ramsell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 00:03:47 +0000
Hi Everybody,

Today I was informed that Sal Gani (the GLFA's and Bob and Kitty's attorney)
is really going full force and has actually hired 2 people to help on the
case of going after the "Evil Ones", and we know who they are!!!  Go Sal!!
To keep the ball rolling we need to keep the $ coming in (to pay the 2 new
people for example).

At the candlelight vigil and at Kodo's rally we wore ribbons with stickers
of Kodo on them (the same design as the shirt).  We are making the ribbons
available to everyone in order to help with the need for donations.  Right
now they are a black ribbon with a thin yellow ribbon going down the center
with a picture (black and white sticker) of Kodo.  I wear mine everywhere!
It makes people ASK ME questions, and it gives me an opportunity to tell
people the current crappy situation with the ferret laws and what needs to
be done!

To get a Kodo ribbon to wear everywhere:
1. Send a self addressed stamped envelope with a minimum donation of
   $1 for each ribbon.  (Make checks to:  GLFA)
2. Please specify how many ribbons you want!
**We will get your ribbons to you as soon as possible.

Please send to:
        Katrina Ramsell
        566 S. Park Blvd.
        Lansing, MI 48910

Feel free to call or e-mail me if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks!
Katrina Ramsell    CVM 2000
(517) 887-2030