From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:51:23 -0400
By now, most of you know who the Crafty Weasels are and what we do. We
have been having a blast making all this bedding for shelters in need!

First, let me say that we are so thankful for everyone who has donated
to our group and our cause. Our efforts might have failed had we never
had the support of each and every one of you. You are a true blessing
to our group.

I come to you today to let you know that our shipping funds are
drastically low. We held a raffle last year that really helped our
fund, and the items we sell at our sew days help too. However, our
funds are down and we are spending more and more out of pocket to ship
the boxes. Money is tight with everyone, we all know that, but if you
could find it in your heart to help us by making a donation, we would
greatly appreciate it! Any amount is a great help. We spend over $600
a year to ship boxes to shelters. We would hate to not be able to send
out these boxes of bedding, we have seen so many fuzzies enjoy them so
much. Visit our site to read all the letters of thanks we have received
from those who have found one of our boxes on their doorstep.

We are planning to hold another raffle at the beginning of 2010, so
watch for that...we already have started collecting some awesome
goodies for your furry babies!

Donations can be sent through Paypal to [log in to unmask] or
email me if you would prefer to mail a check.

Dooks & Dances
Ann & the Crafty Weasels