From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 13:16:52 -0400
A colleague at work today asked me if I could help her find a home for
her daughter's ferret.  The daughter will be moving to Columbus and
cannot take the ferret with her.  A home that had been lined up suddenly
fell through.

Spike is about 3 years old, friendly and playful, does not bite.  He
lives with cats and has been around dogs with no problems.  He is leash
trained, but not very good at finding the litter box.  Sounds like he
is chocolate or perhaps light sable, with a well defined mask.

Spike comes with a large 3-story cage.

Please contact Thelma directly at [log in to unmask] for more
information. (I will be away from email for a while.)

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH