From:
Carolyn Kingeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 23:03:49 EDT
I am writing this because one of our shelters needs HELP--ASAP.  FERRET
HOLLOW JUST RECEIVED A LARGE RENT INCREASE, WHICH THEY CANNOT AFFORD, SO
THEY HAVE TO BE OUT BY THE END OF THIS MONTH!!!!

Rick and Denise Jackson, have over 50 ferrets at this time, including their
personnal ferrets.  Some of these ferrets have medical problems , have had
surgery, are due to have surgery or are on meds.  They have nursed them
through sickness and shelter shock and have many that are probably going
to be lifetime residents because of their age.  It would be traumatic to
the ferrets if a new residence isn't found immediately.

With less than 2 weeks before they have to be out, they were not going to
ask for help, so I will do it for them.  They do not want to give up their
ferrets , so we all have to help .

WHAT THEY NEED IMMEDIATELY IS SUBSTANTIAL DONATIONS AND A NEW RESIDENCE.

PLEASE, LET'S ALL PULL TOGETHER AND HELP FERRET HOLLOW!!

FERRET HOLLOW                 PHONE  732-345-9278
129 W WESTSIDE AVENUE
RED BANK, NJ 07701-1463

Thank You in advance
Carolyn Kingeter