From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 06:22:01 -0800
Hello all,

As you may know, we purchased two new babies recently, and they are from the
same litter, and are NOT from Marshall Farms, like the rest of our ferrets
are.  Well, the two of them bite really hard, and no matter how many times
we flick their noses...they keep biting, and draw blood many, many times.

This morning Lisa awoke with one of them attached to her face... needless to
say, this is getting out of hand, and I am wondering what to do...give them
away?  Is there anything we can do to stop this violent behavior?  They are
pandas and we think that they may have been inter-bred or something or not
handled as infants like Marshall Farms claims...our other babies never bit
this much and we are very, very concerned...any and all comments will be
greatly appreciated.

     Thanks in advance,

     David Doyle