From:
Testarossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 00:33:36 -0600
>Fellow FML'rs please extend a warm welcome to a recent FML subscriber and
>new ferret owner.... [log in to unmask]  This individual did a lot
>of research and then decided to open up both heart and home to provide two
>of the Alberta Ferret Society's needy fuzzy's with a permanent home.  We
>know they are in good hands.    Barbara Gustafson

Thank you Barb!  I'm really enjoying these two, ferrets are indeed a lot of
fun!  My whole family is really enjoying having them here.  For the fellow
subscribers, here's their info.  Cisco is a 4 year old male sable, and
terribly cuddly.  He's sleeping on my lap right now.  Cassana (Cassy) is
a 3.5 year old female DEW, a more playful type.  At the moment she's
exploring under my bed covers.  They're both settling in very well, eating
and drinking, just a little soft stool so I'm watching for that to clear up
(I'm assuming it's the stress of moving).  I'll be sure to update on my 2
new friends, and ask any questions that may arise.  Right now, I think
we're doing pretty well! =)

PS I'll get some digital pictures soon so if you're interested, email me
and I'll email back with a link when they're posted on the net.

PPS I just went to check on Cassy and she's sleeping inside on my pajama
bottoms which are lying under the quilt. =)

Cassy-  Ahh, this is the life...  Smelly and warm!
Cisco-  Don't wake me up; I'm dreaming of food!

  icq # 12410180
  http://www.members.home.net/testarossa