From:
Brian and Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:37:17 -0500
Hi Folks,
You have all been so helpfull in the past, I am in need of your help
again.

My little albino "Powder" hasn't been right for months.  I first asked
for your help in October when he started vomitting and stopped eating..
He had the barium series that was suggested and all was clear.  His
asophagus did open sum, not much.  Looked normal otherwise.  Is there
something about ferrets' asophagus that can cause these problems?  My
Vet thought a sensitive stomach, so he gave me "Duck and Pea food from
IVD.  I make up my version of Duck Soup and have been feeding him ever
since.His sister eats this food now also and loves it and has never
looked in better health.  He is still not eating dry food and still
vomits on occasion when his sister Panda jumps on him from behind, or if
he jumps and misses the target, or when he tries to climb into a tall
boot.  Otherwise, he plays, runs, and poops just fine.  Seems happy in
all other ways.

I have an appointment Tuesday and was hoping to help my Vet help my
little guy.  Any ideas??

Thanks so much,
Lisa, Powder and Panda