From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 15:47:40 -0500
Dear Gail,
I am really sorry to read your story, and I am just wondering if your little
fuzzie actually died as they told you?  Did you ask or did they offer to
return your dead fuzzie back to you, so you can bury him/her and say final
words to the baby?  My first instinct is, this is a story that Mary told
you, and the ferret is alive and well, living with someone else.  I would of
demanded the ferret be given back to us, even though, IF it was true, it
would be hard to look at the mauled baby, but, I would at least known, that
I have my ferret back and I would be disposing the ferret in a respectable
way, by giving it a buriel.

I still believe she gave you a story and the baby is alive and living
somewhere with someone else.  My prayers are with you, and isnt it a shame
some people cannot MTOB, (mind their own business)

Marti Smith