From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:02:42 -0700
I realize this is the third or so time I've posted on this subject, but
here we go again: My two sprites, Pukka and Lola, continue to fight.
However, I've noticed that lately it's a lot more noise that actual
contact.  I'll hear Lola screaming like a little banshee, go to check
both girls out, and not a drop of saliva on either of them.  You'd think
she was having the tar beaten out of her!  I know someone posted on having
a vocal deaf ferret, and I know the feeling!  She'll start screaming if
one of the other ferrets comes near her, before they even touch her!  This
makes Pukka jumpy and she charges Lola, which of course leads to more
screaming, and so on.  With Lola being deaf and therefore not able to know
how much noise she's making, is there anything that can be done?  Help!

Rachel, Lola, Pukka, and Sebastian

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

                      -- Tom Waits