From:
Richard Lepage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 20:33:30 -0400
Hi to everyone and prayers go out to all our sick babies.

A couple weeks ago I came on and told of a lost female ferret in
Somersworth, NH.  Well, last week I put up posters, went door to door for a
couple hours, and put up notices in the local stores.  Not, a call, NOT ONE
call where someone was looking for her.  Just REALLY PI??? me off to think
someone just turned her out into the night.  She is so sweet.  She is doing
just fine and I have a couple of doctor friends that may take her after we
make sure she is ready to go to a new home.

But, there seems to be something going on in the town of Somersworth!!  I
have found out that a few weeks ago the people who own the bakery there
found a young one that no one knew anything about and they never found it's
owner.  They have kept him.  This morning (Sun) I got a call from a man
living in the same town, same area that needs to find a home for a young
ferret that appeared a few weeks ago but he can't find who it belongs to
and is moving and can't keep it.  This all sounds somewhat strange to me.

My question about color is that someone told me her handbook on ferrets
says that if your ferret is altered at an early age that the color will not
be to its full color.  Is this true?  I had never heard this and was just
wondering?

Last thing was we had a scare with Missitoo losing her hair on her tail.
Thought for sure the worst and it was adrenal.  Noiced she had some
blackheads so started washing it once a day with achne soap and every other
day using a stidex pad.  LOW AND BEHOLD!!!  Her tail hair is all back and
looking good.  Prayers were answered.

This has been long enough and would appreciate any input.

Warm Fuzzy Kisses
Penny,
Missitoo, Burglar, Freddie, Dipper, Taz, Snowball, Nala, Flower, Blossom,
and New Little Girl.