Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:35:26 -0400
Hi guys-
The 6 pack are back from the south from the winter.  should of stayed a
bit longer, it sure is cold up north now.  We had a great trip swinging
in our hammie in the motorhome on the trip down & the trip back.  Met
allot of nice people on the way.  While mom took us out for our walks.

We had free roam in the back of the camper each day but boy were we ever
happy to get back home where there's loads of room to dork & trash the
place.

Mom thought we would forget about owning the couch & she could finally go
out & buy a new one.  Sure right.  We fooled her.  Pretended we forgot at
first then whamie, look out couch we are back.  Sorry mom.  We just can't
part with it.

Just wanted to tell all hi & to say we are happy to be back.

Oh mom is going to be a grandma for the first time this June.  We can not
figure out all the fuss though.  We will see.

Luv the 6 pack