Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 17:49:39 -0800
Hi all

My human thanks eveyone for their cards and letters.

A little guy named Bandit came in today.  He waz met by Barnabas, Trouble,
and Storm.  They were happy to see him and he waz greeted warmly.  They
wanted to know about all da gossip and news from there.  They then went
over to da Fruit Bar and had a little snack before they went exploring.
They ate quite a bit over there to.  Then they went off to explore and show
off all da sites and attrctions.  They ended up over at da Crazy Kars where
they challenged each other to a race.  For a rookie he didn't do to bad at
it either although they ganged up on him and he ended up with a wrecked
car.  It wasn't fair but he didn't seem to mind.  He said to send lots of
luv to hiz mommy along with lots of kisses and hugs.

I am off to da races myself.  Maybe I can wreck a car or two.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee