Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:01:16 -0400
If you remember, I offered tocook for the Massachusetts people the night
before the MaFF FerretFrolic.  That would be on Saturday, Oct. 29.  And,
Alex offered to eat those *little round sugary thingees* for Judy Cooke.
HOWEVER, I STILL need a kitchen in which to cook!  I live in CT, about
an hour and a half from Boston, so travel is no problem.  BUT, I refuse
to transport the food from home and then serve it off the tailgate!

So, if Y'ALL want to eat, I need a place to fix it!  Any takers?  Send
me your telephone number at this email address and we can talk.  Time's
a-wastin'!

 renee :) - with spatula in hand