From:
Heidi Lepak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 21:24:13 -0400
I hope this post doesn't sound to weird, and also that I will be able to
describe what I see and make it understandable.

You all know Silveretta by now, my little girl who has most of her hair
missing and had Lupron about three ago.  So it is very easy to see her skin
color.  Ok here goes.

Last night we noticed that while looking down at her, her front shoulders
have a blue color.  Almost a cyonotic blue.  The color does not go across
the shoulders as there is normal skin color there.  When you turn her over
(amidst her wigglies) the upper arm pit area also has this blue color.
Though again, it does not continue across her chest.

There is no change in her personality or her activity.  The area is not
cold, but the same temp as the rest of her body.  The area does not bother
her, so I don't think it is a bruise.

Has anyone experienced anything like this??

This was the area where she had her Lupron shot, and I was aware that she
might get a sterile abscess from the shot and not to be concerned about it,
but this is not even a swollen area.  It almost looks like someone took
some blue coloing and painted her shoulders.

We survived the Petsburgh Critique
www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/3133
http://communities.msn.com/Ferret
ICQ# 33966544
Defending those who cannot defend themselves!
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/2303