From:
Betty Rebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 04:25:54 -0000
Hi evweeone!
Stuey here!  Bella is playin wiff da new guys (and girl)... she is the boss
here and they betta reconize... hehee... we got some new monkeys here...
its been quite an experience espeshally for Betty... the lil jill that came
"Dharma" she can climb that wall thingy that Betty put up so we cant get
under the stove or the fridge so Betty thunders across the room to get her
before she gets to the other side.  The biggun "Pugsley" he likes ta play a
little ruff and mommy gets all worried and pulls him off of us (us off of
him...*snicker*)... we like him but he thinks he should be the alpha ferret
(thats what mommy calls bella)... WE AINT HAVIN IT!!... *evil grin*... then
there is "Yoshi"... he is just WONDERFUL... he REALLY likes Mommy... he
cuddles with her... and he likes everyone ... he got caught under mommys
car seat today when we got home... silly guy thought he was in a play
ground, he slipped outta mommys hands and headed for the underworld of the
car seat and got all snagged up... mommy started cryin cuz she thought he
wuz hurt but he's fine!  She just worries bout us too much sometimes!!  I
got a new bed mate... Dharma likes to sleep in MY hammok with me... its
okay though she cleans me and stuff, it makes Bella mad sometimes but
mostly its just nice of her to try to take care of me.  Mommy got the new
guys from a shelter and they are all really clean... oh yeah, on the advice
of somebody who knows about ferrets mommy put us ALL in the bathtub
together and gave us a bath at the same time... we were kinda bad...
Pugsley tried to excape by crawling up mommys sleve and sliding down here
back, he was all covered with water and a little sudsy he sure got mommy
wet *chuckle*... we thought it was funny but he musta scratched mommy cuz
she yelped like we do when we play sometimes... Yoshi likes da bathtub like
I do... he tried to swim but there were too many of us in the tub and he
just kept running into Pugsley... hehehee... Mommy says that next time she
will do ONE of us at a time instead of all of us at once.  I think thats' a
good idear!  Oh yeah... mommy filled a bowl up with water for us when we
got home and Dharma decided to DIG all the water out of it... boy was that
hillarious... mommy video taped it... she made such a mess...

we are very happy to have them here and we are tryin real hard to get along
with that pugsley... mommy says we better learn to get along because we are
gonna have to live with them for a REAL long time so... *dook dook*

well I gonna go now... <yaaaaaaawn>... Im pooped, and that darma is all
sprawled out in my hammok... I'll teach her!!  *jumps in hammok ontop of
Dharma*... *grin*

SEND!

Dooks and Dance to all
Bella, Yoshi, Pugsley, Stuey and Dharma