From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 05:26:37 -0700
Slightly off topic - but I know that we who are in the shelter and rescue
business or even just animal lovers for that matter, can end up with alll
kinds of different animals in our care.  This is why I have a Horse
Rescue asking me if I know anyone who would like to adopt 2 Degu's.

Ahhh, what's a Degu you might ask............Ya, I know, I had to do a
quick Google search myself.

The Degu is a small Chilean rodent -you can see a picture at this site:
http://www.geocities.com/degurescue/

I am aware of 2 Degu's in need of a home.  They are approx 6 mos old and
their caretaker is 99% sure that they are both males and that they are
littermates.

If you are a Degu lover, or would like to become one, please give me a
shout - these little fellas are currently out of place at the Horse
Rescue.