From:
feretrus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:07:24 -0500
Just received a phone call from a family in the Ridley Park PA area who
needs to find a new home for their 2 sable Marshall Farms 3 year old female
fuzzies.  Rather than take on two more mouths to feed at this time I told
her I would try to help her find a new home for them.  She said she has
been trying to find a place for them for months but she doesn't have our
connections, right guys ?  Her teenagers have lost interest and are paying
them no attention, haven't we heard that one before ?  They will need their
shots.  But she says they are really sweet.  You can contact me if you are
interested or if you know of anyone else looking for such a pair.  I told
her if we are unsuccessful I will take them in at the end of the month when
I have 2 reserved adoptions going to their new home.

Thanks !
Denise
Furry O's Ferrets