From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:58:50 -0700
Dear All,
We threw our party last weekend, and folks came from far and wide, and
kept coming. It was a great time, great folks, music and food, ferrets,
raffles, bonfire and so much more. I want to thank my crew for putting
on a perfect shindig!!! The best ever!

Thanks to everyone for their kind and generous support of Rocky's
Ferret Rescue and Shelter's 2011 OFEST On-Line Raffles. We received the
nicest comments about our website and how user friendly and fast and
fun it was to use the shopping cart and check out, and so thank you
to our webmaster! Because of the wonderful response, our raffle [drum
roll] broke all our best ever records with a total of $2,100!!!!
Considering that our raffle was only up for 2 weeks, is incredible!!!!
I will be contacting the winners over the next week with shipping amts.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

The winners from on-line are:

Name               Item No.& Description
Kendra Lausman   1004  Custom made magnets
Kathy Peeling    1005  Beaded Otter
Candee Wachter   1009  Indian Princess
Jenn Morningsta  1012  Orphan and friends BBears
Bonnie Tormohlen 1013  Almond/Shea Btr Bath Set
Debra Ann Velie  1015  Ferret Tote Bag
Julie Adams      1016  Calendar,magnet,etc.
Traci Roth       1021  3pc Reindeer Bdg
Hannah Schoch    1022  Buxton Brn Purse
Laura Bogren     1023  Ferret Shot Glasses
Traci Roth       1024  Sleep Sack
Caprice Turner   1024  Sleep Sack
Katie Carr       1025  Water bot, NBones, grouping
Julie Adams      1031  Snoopy Bdg
Toyi Ramos       1032  Beaded Peace Necklace
Anna M Weber     1035  Pet Store Ferret
Nan Busso        1035  Pet Store Ferret
Katie Carr       1035  Pet Store Ferret
Traci Roth       1035  Pet Store Ferret
Caprice Turner   1035  (2)Pet Store Ferret
Kathy Peeling    1038  Scarf, MFfood, shampoo
Katie Carr       1041  Activity Books
Traci Roth       1042  Mrs. Luvsabunch/friends
Brenda Lebby     1047  Blu/Pink Purse
Hannah Schoch    1048  Maroon Purse
Rose German      1053  Smithsonian Crystal Grow Kit
Dawn Brunke      1061  McCormick Seasoning
Jane Schweitzer  1065  TY Dalmatian
Rose German      1066  Camaro Model Kit
Caprice Turner   1071  $30 Cash, Merinque-atang Memorial
Trena Girouard   1075  Ferret Carry Pouch
Laura Bogren     1076  Lg Pk Blnk,magnet,ccutter
Tina McKim       1077  Pk/Blu Blnk, TY Dog
Bonnie Russell   1102  Crochet Ferret Hat
Jane Schweitzer  2006  2pc Floral Bd Set/Crfty Weasels
Laurie Teudt     2009  Blue Tea Service
Joanne Rogden    2011  Green Purse
Jane Schweitzer  2012  Duck Print Bed St
Hannah Schoch    2013  Handmade Purse
Laurie Teudt     2019  3 pc Bed Set/Lisa O.
Diane Campbell   3001  7pc Rose German Bd Set
Angela Havens    3006  Purple/Stars Bd Set/Carrie Vavra
Laurie Teudt     3010  6pc Winter Camo Bd Set - Linda Waite
Sherri James     3012  Giraffe pic

I have much gratitude to you all for making my dreams come true in
helping to meet our bills and continue to care for the ferrets that
find their way to Rocky's!

Affectionately,

Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs