Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:58:45 EST
Hi!
I'm just writing in to tell you all that my e-mail has once again changed.
I used to be [log in to unmask], now I'm [log in to unmask]
The reason for the change this time is that I was getting explicit e-mails
from people who I didn't know and I don't know how they got my e-mail
address.  I'm going to call AOL if it happens again.  I was getting REALLY
mad and frustrated.  Well, thanks for letting me vent.

Heidi, Cassie, and Chloe