From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 20:51:15 EDT
Hi folks,

Mee Maw is helping us to write this.  Her and us just wanted to say thanks
for all the nice mails folks is sending to Paw Paw and us.  Paw Paw's real
down right now because the nerve doctor told him today that his leg might
not never get better because he's got some disgenerative disease in his legs
and back.  We is doing our best to cheer him up.  The nice letters cheer him
up too.  We are sure that he will get back to his old crazy self real soon.
Mee Maw has known him since before dirt was invented and she says that
nothing has ever gotten him down for too long.

He reads the FML and all of the letters every day.  We have even caught him
trying to smile.  Him and us are glad that Gizzie's surgery went so well.
Mee Maw and us are so glad that Paw Paw has found so many friends on the
FML.  He does not feel much like writing letters right now.  We think that
Mee Maw and us will have him cheered back up pretty soon.  He takes bad
things real hard when they first happen.  It takes him a little time to get
over them and get happy again.

Anyway, we just wanted to say thanks. THis FML and his friends mean a lot to
him.

Loves,

Tater and Odie

PS: Did I do this right? - Mee Maw.